- New Sr. Account Manager Hire Pacific Northwest Territory
- Dorsett & Jackson, Inc. Mourns the Loss of Paul Grubs
- Check out these new Glide Additives from Evonik!
- Dorsett & Jackson hits 65 years in 2020
- Lansco October Newsletter
- DCC LANSCO Yellow 3GMX-SI – Stir in dispersible, strong Bismuth Vanadate
- Evonik Coatings Additive selects Dorsett & Jackson as new distributor for the West Coast.
- DSM Launches a New Coating Resins Website
- Huntsman announces low temperature curing agents- call Dorsett & Jackson for more information.
- Orion to launch Conductive Specialty Carbon Black for Plastics
- Dominion Colour and Lansco Merger
- LANSCO 1319 Quinacridone Red Violet 19
- Q2 2016 Tego Talk Newsletter.
- Dorsett & Jackson Expands Technical Sales Team and Coverage in the Southwest with Hire of John Lawrence
- Dorsett & Jackson Ownership Transition
- Shamrock Technologies names Dorsett & Jackson as West Coast Distributor
Dorsett and Jackson celebrated their 65th year in business – July 2020!
Bob Dorsett and Hartley Jackson established Dorsett & Jackson in July 1955 when they purchased the California branch of the C.L. Duncan Company.
For more information on our history please see Our Company ˜ History Tab.
DSM Launches a New Coating Resins Website
DSM launches a new Coating Resins website with the aim of giving the coating industry a greater insight into the bright science and application expertise driving new levels of performance in coatings. Resins are an essential part of any coating, representing the backbone of any paint, lacquer or ink. If you have a spare minute or two you can explore the latest developments on www.dsm.com/paint.
Dorsett & Jackson Expands Technical Sales Team and Coverage in the Southwest with Hire of John Lawrence
Dorsett & Jackson Inc., Specialty chemicals and raw material distributor is pleased to announce the addition of John Lawrence as Sr. Account Manager for the Southwest Territory including Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana. John brings 29 years of technical sales experience in the Southwest Region.
"John is a great addition to the D&J sales team. He brings a wealth of technical knowledge, sales professionalism and is well established with the customers in the southwest territory which is invaluable to our expansion in the territory," said Ryan Yokoyama, VP – director of sales.
John is a graduate of the University of Texas at Dallas with a B.A. in Chemistry. He began his career as a chemist at Jones Blair Paint Company in 1987. He later began his technical sales career with BYK Chemie in 1995 eventually becoming the end use specialist for protective coatings. John got his first experience working for a distributor with D&F Distributing in 2006 and most recently worked for Elementis where he was a sr. account manager for the CASE market.
Dorsett & Jackson Ownership Transition
In 2013, the owners of Dorsett and Jackson Inc. began the process of company succession by refining their views and values of their employees into a reality. They announced Dorsett and Jackson employees will become the owners of the company under the process of Employee Stock Ownership Program also known as ESOP.
Proudly, as of April 1st, 2016 employees now own 75 percent of Dorsett and Jackson, thru the Employee Stock Ownership Program.
Not only is Dorsett and Jackson moving toward 100 percent ownership, but is also thrilled to announce the addition of two new board members Ryan Yokoyama and Christine Tangen - who was also elected as our new Corporate Secretary.
Ryan and Christine join owner Don Witteman, Romer Johnson and Paul Grubs on the Board of Directors. Ryan and Christine whom both excel in their current roles, are looking forward to the future of Dorsett and Jackson and participation they will have in the company’s successes.
With pride, for over 60 years, Dorsett and Jackson, continues to strengthen their relationship with principals and customers to be a leading distributor in the western U.S.
Ryan Yokoyama, VP Director of Sales
Christine Tangen, Vp of Operations / Board of Directors Corporate Secretary