Welcome to Dorsett and Jackson Inc.
Dorsett and Jackson Inc. is uniquely positioned to meet your raw material needs. With over 50 years' experience in material distribution, we have the products and the knowledge that can help you meet the demands of our rapidly changing markets. With warehouses in Phoenix, Los Angeles, Hayward, Portland, and Seattle; we are well-equipped to provide services to the entire West Coast.
Think of D&J as your ultimate raw material super market, with a highly qualified technical sales staff, five well stocked warehouses located throughout the western United States and the most experienced order processing personnel in our industry. We are the ones to see for a broad range of solutions to your technical and logistical raw material requirements.
- Oct 6-9th, Supply Side West, Las Vegas, http://west.supplysideshow.com/
- Oct 14-15th, SCC Suppliers Day, Long Beach, CA , http://www.cvent.com/events/scc-california-chapter-2015-suppliers-day-exhibition/event-summary-d98204a40a0143df80077715c3ab64b9.aspx
- Oct 25-28th WCS Las Vegas, NV, https://www.westerncoatings.org/content/wcs2015
- Oct 27-29th CAMX 2015 - Dallas, TX http://www.thecamx.org/
- Nov 4-6th SGIA Atlanta, GA https://www.sgia.org/expo/2015/exhibitors
Dorsett & Jackson has been a long time member of the Federation of Societies for Coatings Technology.
We are proud to announce the recognition of Romer Johnson - Executive VP as a 50 year member of the Los Angeles Society for Coatings Technology.
He was recognized and honored at the LASCT dinner on May 13th, 2015.
Evonik Corporation's Inorganic Materials Business Unit has announced the geographic expansion of Dorsett & Jackson, Inc. in the Western region of the United States. The western territories now include Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This includes ACEMATT® Matting Agents, SIPERNAT® and SIDENT® Precipitated Silica as well as AEROSIL® Fumed Silica, AEROXIDE® Mixed Metal Oxides and AERODISP® Dispersions. Walsh & Associates had previously supported Evonik in these regions.